Altenar is a provider of sportsbook software and services to licensed gaming operators. Ranging from ‘software-only’ product offers to the provision of a fully-managed sports betting platform stack, Altenar offers proven stability coupled with a flexible and personalized service. Our software is developed and operated in-house, whilst being powered by premium quality data feeds.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who will be responsible for the development of our in house integration platform and portal technology stack.
The PHP developer is a key member of our development team. The ideal candidate would participate in development processes, handle all aspects of software development cycle and work alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and enhancing the core components of our software.
You will have the ability to work with cutting edge technologies and grow your skills along with our team.
- Implementation of new features and extension of the APIs within our products
- Implementation of new features and maintenance of the back-office applications
- Integration with Payment Services Providers and other 3rd party applications
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay connected and up to date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into our products
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a backend developer
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience and knowledge of PHP framework, such as Symfony, Laravel, Yii2 or any other
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, RPC)
- Good working knowledge of Git, Linux CLI is an advantage
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Redis is an advantage
- Experience with Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ or other distributed streaming platform is an advantage
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Good written and spoken English is an advantage
- Strong attention to details
- Initiative, self motivation and good organizational skills
What we can give you
- Health insurance and travel insurance
- Corporate English lessons
- Football team
- Participation in professional events and corporate events
- Offices in Vladimir, Moscow and St. Petersburg
- Professional courses sponsorship
- Opportunity to attend conferences as a listener
- Supporting in submission an application as a speaker to the most popular conferences all over the world
- Multinational team with experts from Greece, Malta, Slovakia, Russia
- Google Cloud Platform based infrastructure
- Opportunity to work with all the modern application design approaches and technologies
- Supporting of multi-tenancy applications
- Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket workflow basis